The Olympia Community Herb Clinic is a community-based organization working collectively since 2008 to encourage holistic health on a personal, ecological, and community level.
We support people in their health goals through individual health consultations, herbal education, and by facilitating access to community health resources.
- one-on-one consultations with trained clinical herbalists
- sliding scale natural remedies
- an in-house reference library
- educational workshops for the community
- resources and referrals to other low/no-cost health services
The Olympia Community Herb Clinic continues to be a sliding-scale herbal clinic. We will always trust you to decide how to donate according to what you can afford, and no one will ever be turned away for lack of funds.
We do not discriminate based upon age, citizenship status, physical or mental ability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, income level, housing status, substance use, religion, marital status, race, national origin, language, clothing, criminal history, education, medical history, parental status, or lifestyle choices.